Sunday, January 7, 2018

New Year

Hello everyone, I hope you had a wonderful New Years Eve/Day!

Here's what I've been up to:


New enemy added to Dungeon Hoard, the Kob! It's a flying enemy that travels twice as fast as a normal gob. Once it picks up a coin it gets weighed down and moves at half the speed of a normal gob. Plus, it's cute!
Cute's the right word to use, isn't it?

Reindeer Rearing has it's early release. I've put in some more work into assets, mainly adding backgrounds to some of the mini games and trying to flesh out the over-all look of the game. With the holiday season over and the Jam wrapped up this project will definitely slow down. I still have goals with it, but updates will be further apart now.
You could also describe this as cute, it you're into that kind of thing...


In it's place I started a new, longer term project. I am aiming for the end of the month. It's primary focus is multiplayer, which is something I've never attempted before! I already have a large amount of work synced and have had multiple clients connected across LAN and a not so good internet connection.
Here's a sneak peak, can you guess what the game is?

Looking forward to showing more progress in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment